Wednesday 8 April 2009

Introducing the fastest and best way to get an amazing body super fast!!! :Six Weeks To Super Fitness

Dear Friend,

My name is Dave Woynarowski, MD, CPT. I am a board certified Internist and Anti-Aging doctor and certified personal trainer with a list of credentials a mile long, but so what!!!

Click Image For Full Story!
Cold Sore Free Forever
Click Image For Full Story!


The most important thing I can tell you today is that I used to be fat and out of shape like so many doctors, and so many other people in this country and around the world today.

Try as I might to do the right things I just couldn't seem to stay ahead of the fat on my belly or the pounds on the scale.

I found myself approaching 50, looking bad, feeling worse and in need of a major overhaul.

The problem was when I did "all the right stuff" it just didn't work.

You see, what works at 30 no longer works at 50!

Fortunately I stumbled on to an amazing Fitness System that reversed 20 years of neglect and abuse and left me looking great and feeling better than I EVER did; even when I was in my 20's.

So here I am in 2009 with the best body I've ever had – lean, ripped and packin' Six Pack Abs for the first time in a good 30 years!



But here's the Best News!!!

The best news is that you can look as good or even better too. You don't have to dream about it, you don't have to go to the gym and be embarrassed by how out of shape you are or sweat for hours you don't have to take dangerous and expensive prescription pills and you don't have to guess at what works and what doesn't.

Here is my secret!

It's called "Six Weeks to Super Fitness" and it is designed to deliver your best body ever, simply, easily and fast!



Six Weeks To Super Fitness

Click Here For Full Story!


I have basically gift wrapped Your New Body for You!!!

I've pretty much gift wrapped the body you've always wanted into an irresistible e-book package.

I'll tell you what you get in a minute but let me tell you how I came up with this.

First I made a record of everything I did to rapidly change my 50 year old, 236 pound, 34% body-fat frame into a lean, muscular 195 pounds with 12% body fat.

Then I tapped into the members of my personal coaching clients and my International Fat Loss and Coaching Clubs to get the absolute best of "What works FAST!"

Now understand these are highly committed people who've shelled out big bucks to get my one-on-one coaching, so when they talk, I listen.

I especially polled my physique transformation contest winners who lost a ton of weight and shaped up really fast.

The question I asked them was: "How can we get this info out to more people"?

The answer was pretty simple: we needed something that was affordable, had a realistic time commitment and was very clear and stepwise on just WHAT to do rather than so much how and why.



Six Weeks to Super Fitness is just that. It is the straight up, “know only what you need to know and do only what you have time to do” version of my bigger coaching programs.

Make no mistake though, you will get EXACTLY what you need to succeed fast.

So here is what you get:


Six Weeks To Super Fitness

Click Here For Full Story!


My no nonsense Six Weeks to Super Fitness Course Manual: 121 pages of the best advice on weight loss, fat loss and body transformation you could ever lay your hands on!

No bragging, just the facts: how to eat, what to eat, the clearest most productive exercise routines for maximum fat loss in minimum time and some extra special bonus advice you won't find anywhere else from the Nation's Top Anti-aging Doctor and Personal Trainer.

Note: I'd normally sell this course manual alone for $99.95 and probably will very shortly as the world finds out about it and demand goes up.


Ok now the great news, how much does it cost?

The hard copy version of this course was originally sold to my private coaching groups for $130 but for a limited time only, I have decided to make this available to everyone for only $39.95.

Click Image For Full Story!
Cold Sore Free Forever
Click Image For Full Story!

No comments:

Post a Comment